IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is the English proficiency test designed to assess the language ability of the test taker who wishes to study(Academic, with upto 48 test dates/year)or work(General Training, with upto 24 test dates/year) in the country where English is the language of communication. The test duration is 2 hours and 45 minutes. It is jointly managed by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL), British Council and IDP: IELTS Australia. IELTS conforms to the highest international standards of language assessment.
Types Of IELTS
- 1.IELTS Academic : This is taken by candidates who want to study abroad (in English speaking countries)
- 2.IELTS General Training : This is be taken by candidates who want to work or undertake work related training abroad (in English speaking countries)
There are four modules that are part of the IELTS exam: Reading , writing, listing, speaking
What We Offer
We offers a highly customized IELTS training program conducted by experts.
- Individual ,1 to 1 sessions
- Sessions conducted by experts in all 4 modules
- Focused on student success
- Flexibility to attend sessions anytime, anywhere
- Periodic assessments and mock tests
- Student progress report post training
Course Duration : 24 hours Delivery Mode : Online (one to one) Infrastructure needed at student’s side : PC/laptop/smartphone, Internet connection (preferably wired) and PC headsets