Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement. Six Sigma is widely used in a variety of industries. Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of the output of a process by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt is the foundation level certification in the field of Six Sigma Certifications. If you are Green Belt certified, it means you have knowledge and skills to lead the Six Sigma projects in an effective manner.
What You Will Get
- 1 Year Access
- AudioVideo Lectures
- Simulated Exams
- Tool Kits
- 35 PMI PDUs for PMI Credential Holders
- GreyCampus Six Sigma Green belt Certification Exam
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT COURSE CONTENTS
- DEFINE PHASE
- MEASURE PHASE
- ANALYZE PHASE
- IMPROVE PHASE
- CONTROL PHASE
- Highly impactful– over 10,000 professionals globally, have participated in our training programs.
- High quality video lectures, tool kits and simulated exams that help professionals pass the exam.
- Online training programs have tips that are highly beneficial.